Upright Sprinkler Head
- Used in automatic fire protection systems to distribute water spray from fixed locations
- Frangible bulb breaks when designated temperature is reached, permitting water to discharge
- Base: 1/2″ or 3/4″ NPT
- Finish: Brass, chrome or white
- Temperature: 135°F, 155°, 175°, 200° or 286°, color-coded bulbs indicate temperature
- Orifice: 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″ or 17/32″
- Type: Standard Response, Quick Response or Early Suppression Fast Response (E.S.F.R.)
Copyright © 2019 Fire Safety Nation. All Rights Reserved.
Your feedback has been received.